Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Finals week


Man on the moon!


In contemplating making a blog I figured no one would want to read it. Then I remembered Ainsley is a house mother. Enough said. So I'm sitting here in the library again contemplating, this time its about studying. Which is really hard to do when two cute girls who smell good come and sit next to you. Then after that Wendy comes and wants to talk dirt bikes with you. How can you not talk about that...honestly.

Well I'm 4 down and one to go. My econ final didn't go well at all, but I should at least pass the class. I'm excited for school to end. This is why:

1. I hate school
2. Test suck
3. My friends and I have notice a very disturbing change in Logan(City). She's no longer the chill free loving girl she used to be...instead she's turned into...dare I say, Provo! So naturally I just wanna get out of here.
4. Since I've been home I've not actually lived at home. I feel like living at home is the last thing I need to do before I feel like I'm completely home from my mission.
5. Monday morning I leave for Gettysburg with Nate, Kolby, and Walker. We are going for a DHA credit and we are going with the Army. I'm way excited for it.
6. School just sucks

So needless to say the next two days i have to study for my accounting final will be anything short of focused. But I've been able to pull my grade around in that class and its nothing short of a miracle. So here I go. One final left...

3 comments:

  1. yay!!!! you know i'm at my computer 24-7. just learning how to sew ruffle pillows at the moment.

    why is logan provo... too much commandment keeping for the likes of you?

    you are leaving on MONDAY. gosh i had no idea you were almost finished with finals, that came so fast. i'm so excited you will have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw: i've been meaning to call you. my phone is broke. hence why i haven't called. (i love using hence... i feel smart every time i can throw it out there.) anyways... you know how verizon makes me want to go up my own bum and die? they are retarded. anyways, do you know if there is an old cell phone (you or the parents) that you could pretty please send to me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes actually i do know of one. i was gonna by one from my friend but decided against it. she said she'd give it to me for $20 which is disgustingly cheap. I'll get it from her and send it to you.

    ReplyDelete