Saturday, May 8, 2010

Flogging Molly


Flogging Molly was so sick tonight! It was, always has been, and always will be, the best show ever. They are so amazing, and their fans are so nuts. Before the show even started this crazy drunk guy was jumping up and down. He was way hammered and way excited, it was awesome. I told myself that I would stay in the mix of things until they played my favorite song (Raise What's Left of the Flag). Well turns out that was the last song they sang...go figure. It was awesome though. I got Marcus to start a pit for one song and it was super awesome. He kicks trash in a pit. It was awesome. Basically, it was awesome.

1 comment:

  1. can't one up this!

    totally awesome. you're lucky. not that i'm a flogging molly fan... but if i was a 21 year old boy i'd be WAY jealous.

    ReplyDelete